Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day!




It was my first Mother's Day as a mother which meant that I received a chocolate at church when they were passing out chocolates. I'm just kidding. It is a great honor to be a mother and I absolutely adore my little son. He brings so much joy to our lives and there is not one day that passes by where I'm not grateful for the little guy. Now that I am an official mother I think I recognize more and more everything that my mom and grandma's did for us growing up. I don't know how they did it but they did and they are great examples in my life. Rob was sweet and bought us tickets to Seattle so I could spend it with my family and grandparents. We had a great time and it was fun to spend Mother's Day with four generations together.

2 comments:

Michelle Akauola said...

Hey I forgot to wish you a happy mothers day. It looks like you hade alot of fun at home with your family. We need to see sean. We might come tuesday morrning before school to do are passes if we do I will call you and come by and see ya if you are around. hope you have a wonderful day

Fisher Family said...

Wow, you have such a beautiful family! Sean just keeps getting cuter and cuter. It sounds like you had a nice mother's day too!